A wireless, standalone solution for tracking the spread of infection in the workplace, used for contact tracing.
How does the solution work?
- As employees return to work, they can be given a small device which is worn on a lanyard/belt strap.
- The tracker uses radio signals to locate other trackers nearby and will record the information (who was nearby and for how long) for a period of up to 21 days.
- If the distance between the trackers falls below 1.5 metres (for a period of at least 20 seconds) an audible alarm will sound. Each time the contact alarm is triggered, the information is saved locally on the tracker.
- The tracker contains no specific employee information, just a unique tracker ID, which is linked to the employee in the back end system.
- If an employee has symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, the employer can retrieve the data from the tracker for the previous 14 days – the potential chain of infection.
- Now the employer has the potential chain of infection, instead of closing entire departments, areas, or even locations, the business can pro-actively ask employees to self-isolate or undertake COVID-19 testing.
- The read range detection for the alarm can be altered from 1.5m to 2m.
- The tracker will additionally log interactions between 2-10 metres which can be used for reporting when someone is sick.
- Additional features such as vibration can be added
- The tracker can be used with wireless receivers to give you real-time location of assets (not just humans) around organisations and factories.
- Optional Indoor and Outdoor Wireless Receiver
Contact Tracing Solution Includes:
- Wireless Trackers
- 1 x USB charging cable (30cm)
- 1 x PC Software (on-premise)